Why should Buy CO-DIOVAN VALSARTAN 320 MG?
Whilst clinically appropriate direct exchange from monotherapy to the constant combination may be considered in sufferers whose blood strain isn't always adequately controlled on valsartan or hydrochlorothiazide monotherapy, provided the endorsed dose titration collection for the individual components is accompanied.
The clinical response to Co-Diovan need to be evaluated after starting up therapy and if blood pressure stays out of control, the dose may be accelerated by using increasing either one of the components to a maximum dose of Co-Diovan 320 mg.
Why should use ?
CO-Diovan is used to lower high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases the workload of the heart and arteries. If this persists for a long time, the brain, heart, and kidneys may become damaged and may result in stroke, heart failure, or kidney failure. High blood pressure increases the risk of heart attack. Lowering your blood pressure to normal values reduces the risk of developing these diseases.
Side effect of
- Pancreatic lipid (fat) level increase (hyperlipidemia)
- Decreased levels of magnesium (hypomagnesemia), elevated uric acid levels (hyperuricemia)
- Dizziness, fainting while standing (orthostatic hypotension)
- Decreased appetite, mild nausea, vomiting,
- Itchy or other rash types (urticaria)
- Failure or failure to maintain erection (impotence)
- Kanda sodium level falls below normal (hyponatremia).
CO-DIOVAN Mg Other Names