Why should Buy CO-DIOVAN VALSARTAN 160 MG?
Patients who frequently have high blood pressure do not pay attention to the symptoms of this problem. Many people may feel normal in this situation. This makes it more important that you continue taking your appointments with your doctor even if you take your medicine exactly as your doctor tells you and your pharmacist tells you and you feel good about yourself. Carefully follow your doctor's instructions.
Why should use ?
CO-Diovan is used to lower high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases the workload of the heart and arteries. If this persists for a long time, the brain, heart, and kidneys may become damaged and may result in stroke, heart failure, or kidney failure. High blood pressure increases the risk of heart attack. Lowering your blood pressure to normal values reduces the risk of developing these diseases.
Side effect of
- Pancreatic lipid (fat) level increase (hyperlipidemia)
- Decreased levels of magnesium (hypomagnesemia), elevated uric acid levels (hyperuricemia)
- Dizziness, fainting while standing (orthostatic hypotension)
- Decreased appetite, mild nausea, vomiting,
- Itchy or other rash types (urticaria)
- Failure or failure to maintain erection (impotence)
- Kanda sodium level falls below normal (hyponatremia).
CO-DIOVAN Mg Other Names