Why should Buy DYSPORT 500 IU?
DYSPORT is a frozen-dried, white powder applied to the muscle. The powder in the DYSPORT vial is used by first dissolving in 0.20% sodium chloride solution, then diluting. Dysport is packaged in a 3 ml glass vial. Each vial contains a single dose.
Why should DYSPORT 500 IU be used?
- Adult post-stroke and withdrawal withdrawal, sudden and severe contraction (arm spasticity),
- Two-year and older, cerebral palsy (cerebral palsy) frag display disorders in children (dynamic equinus foot deformities),
- In adults, there are scenes and crooked neck conditions (spasmodic torticollis) with severe contractions,
- In adults, the sight of the eyelid is not involuntary (blepharospasm)
- In adulthood, uncomfortable involuntary muscle contractions (hemifacial spasm)
- In the treatment of excessive sweat secretion (axillar hyperhidrosis) in adults,
- In the case of age 65, it causes moderate or severe excessive swelling and is used to temporarily relieve the lines (glabella lines) in the eyebrows.
Side effect of DYSPORT 500 IU
- Difficulty with swallowing or speaking
- Muscle or bone pain
- Muscle weakness
- Sore throat
- Voice changes
- Blistering, burning, crusting, dryness, or flaking of the skin
- Body aches or pain
- Cough producing mucus